- Be part of a movement with millions of members in the UK and more than one billion across the World
- Vote and stand in elections to our NEC and decide Party policy
- Take part in selections for Labour & Co-operative candidates for Parliament, devolved institutions and local government – or even stand for election yourself
- The right to attend and vote at local Party meetings, be elected an officer or become a delegate to our Annual Conference;
- Access to training and support to help you campaign, develop co-operative policies or stand for election;
- A range of benefits and discounts with partners including the Phone Co-op and the Co-operative Credit Union;
- A membership card, regular emails and our twice yearly magazine
- Meet other co-operators, locally and nationally, and work together to change your community and build a fairer society.
For more information, a choice of subscription rates and to apply - please use the link below.