Live Support

In-depth Discussions

'Our new look and feel reflects the credit union’s close relationship with the co-operative sector in its widest sense'

The Co-operative Credit Union has adopted the global co-operative marque as part of its new brand and colour scheme. The credit union, which also uses the .coop domain, launched the new look at the Co-operative Group’s AGM in Manchester on 19 May.

Co-operative News - Global Hub

You need to be a member of People's Forum to add comments!

Join People's Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your honesty does you credit, but I'm sure if you went to google 'images' you would find one you could use and in the case of the Co-op marque I don't think the ICA or Co-ops UK would object. I'll go and have a search later.
  • HELP this is not the international co-op marque, the blue clover leaf symbol is the one used just by the Co-op Group Manchester. The Global one is in a straight line CO-OP. it s used extensively round the world.
    • This logo was the best I could find on Google in the non-commercial reuse category as the one on one line wasn't in that category.
    • You are correct of course. They presented at National Council Meeting on 20/5 and seek to be under Group auspices, but for employee members of all Co-ops.
This reply was deleted.

Discussion Area

This area is for people to post and view discussions. You can use the the tabs at the top of the page to filter the discussion to the topics you want.

If you would like to start a discussion please click Add Discussion