Live Support

In-depth Discussions

8452251157_d7219913fb_b.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710xThe family of a teenager with a dairy allergy who died after he unwittingly ate buttermilk in a burger restaurant have called for a change in the law.

Owen Carey ordered grilled chicken at Byron burger at the O2 Arena in London while celebrating his 18th birthday.

He told staff about his allergy but was not told the meal included buttermilk.

...

BBC News

You need to be a member of People's Forum to add comments!

Join People's Forum

Email me when people reply –

Discussion Area

This area is for people to post and view discussions. You can use the the tabs at the top of the page to filter the discussion to the topics you want.

If you would like to start a discussion please click Add Discussion